ScanCode Workbench is a desktop GUI application to view and analyze Scan files created by ScanCode Toolkit. The UI is based on Tree and Table View of your codebase where you can:
- Navigate your codebase tree.
- Display your Scan data in a tabular format- you can choose which columns to display or hide, set filters on any set of columns and search.
ScanCode WB also offers several Dashboard views including:
- File Info Dashboard – displays charts of Programming Languages, File Types and Copyright Holders.
- License Info Dashboard – displays charts of License Expressions, Keys and Policies.
- Package Info Dashboard – displays charts of Package Types, Languages and Licenses.
- Chart Summary View – displays License or Copyright information with drill-down to tabular data.
ScanCode Workbench is based on Electron and SQLite. It is available for modern 64-bit versions of Linux, MacOS and Windows.